1. Where do you deliver?
We offer shipping to Malaysia and the rest of the world.
2. How long does delivery take?
Next day delivery within Peninsula Malaysia with exceptions on weekends and public holidays. Sabah and Sarawak may take an extra day or two. Delivery is within 1 to 3 working days.
3. Has my order been shipped out yet?
Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a unique tracking code for you to keep tabs on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking code is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there!
5. Oops! The item I received is faulty!
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order ID and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of cash (which we will bank in to your account)
6. I received an incorrect item.
Do let us know immediately via email at email@example.com along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
7. An item is missing from my order.
Oops! But not to worry! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
8. Which address should I ship my order to?
If you work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju, Gdex or EMS operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
9. Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Putting an item into your cart does NOT reserve or hold that item for you. Until you proceed to checkout and make payment, that item will be available to other buyers. Many items are available in limited quantities, so an item may sell out before you checkout.
1. How do I place an order?
1. All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page.
2. Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
3. You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View cart & checkout’.
4. If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
2. What do I do if there's a problem with my order?
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com or call 603 77815000.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
a. Visa & Mastercard via PayPal
If you check out in a currency other than your credit card’s currency, you may be subject to a currency-conversion fee from your card issuer. We recommend consulting your credit card provider for information on any applicable fees.
b. IPay 88
Direct Online Transfer (Internet Banking such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, PBeBank, etc.)
If you pay through PayPal, PayPal will provide automatic currency conversion based on the current rate for MYR. Kindly note PayPal's currency conversion fee is added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. Contact PayPal directly for more details regarding how they determine their currency conversion rates and fees.
4. I couldn't proceed with payment and my order status is Pending. How do I proceed?
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we'll assist in canceling your order so that you can place a new one. We'd ask for your kind assistance not to bank in/transfer the amount to our bank account as we can't guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock. In the case that you made payment manually and the item is unavailable, we will have to refund you into your bank account.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order.
6. How do I cancel an item from my order?
You will need to email us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
7. Why was my order cancelled?
In most cases orders are automatically cancelled if we do not receive payments from you via IPay88/PayPal or direct bank-in, or if no payment is made within 24 hours for direct bank-in. However if the amount has been deducted from your bank account, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort it out right away!
8. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
9. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com.
10. I've received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us.
11. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter, so it’s good to check frequently.
12. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter and Instagram, so don't forget to subscribe and check frequently!
1. What is your returns policy?
Returns are accepted if returned within 7days of receipt (for local orders) in exchange for cash only. Only items that are unworn unaltered, and in sellable condition with returns label still attached can be returned.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at email@example.com by quoting the order number and product details. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We do reserve the right not to allow the return of products or refund of any transactions although the condition above is met.
|Full price items||YES||YES|
|Sale and items bought with coupon code||YES||YES|
Items that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted. Any items returned under these conditions and/or fall under non-returnable categories will be sent back to the customer.
2. How do I return something to you?
You can return any item to us within 7 days of receiving your order (just make sure your items are in the original condition and tags still attached). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number, name of item and the reason for returning. Our customer service representative will be happy to assist you with the return process.
3. Can I exchange my item to a new size/color?
Yes of course! When you return your item to us, kindly state in the return form the new size/color that you want and we'll process it accordingly. If the item is not available in stock, we will have to give you cash instead.
5. Will you refund me my delivery charge?
Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
6. I have been refunded the incorrect amount.
Do email us at email@example.com and we will update your account accordingly.
7. Have you received my returned items?
We will email you as soon as we receive and process the parcel to let you know that it is safely in our hands.
8. I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check on your orders accordingly.
9. Can I come and collect or return a parcel in person?
We truly apologize as we don't accept walk-in pickup and/or returns at our warehouse. You may ship your item to us or arrange a free pick-up by emailing us email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it on our Facebook fan page, so it’s good to check frequently.
2. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items on our Facebook fan page, so it’s a good idea for you to check regularly.
3. How do I stock/sell my products on your website?
Easy! Please email our buying team at firstname.lastname@example.org provide photos of your product, website address (if any), price range and any relevant information that you think we should know.
4. What are your standard terms & conditions for sales using codes?
- Applicable once only in a single receipt.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
- Radmoon Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. has the rights to amend their terms & conditions at any time.
1. Where is your physical store located?
Please click the link here to see where we are located
Stay tuned to our social media pages for any updates on store opening elsewhere!
2. What item is available at your store?
We truly apologize as we're unsure of the exact items available. For more information you may contact our store directly.
3. Can I return / exchange my online purchases at your store?
Please be informed that all online purchases can only be processed by our warehouse team. Therefore, you can just drop the item at our physical store and it will be returned back to us to be processed accordingly.